If you’ve tried training and attempted fasting, chances are you’ve gone down the route of fasted training, too. Although fasting and resistance training are both great ways to shed unwanted fat, you’ll often compromise muscle in the process.
If you’re dealing with stubborn body fat that just doesn’t seem to want to part ways, there’s a groundbreaking supplement we want to let you in on—Burn Lab Pro®. And this isn’t any old fitness supplement. It’s a state-of-the-art fat burner unlike anything you’ve tried.
When used properly, a fat burner can be one of the most effective additions to your supplement stack and one of the simplest ways to target fat while maintaining muscle.
So, we’re giving you the scoop on the best fat burner for men, and why adding a fat burner can maximize your performance and maintain your gains.
Best Fat Burner For Men: Burn Lab Pro®
If you’re looking for an ultra-effective, natural fat burner that actually gets the job done, Burn Lab Pro® is your guy. It’s an ultramodern stimulant-free fat burner that torches fat while maintaining muscle mass to help you reach your body goals faster.
This groundbreaking new formula targets stubborn fat with five unique and powerful ingredients. Unlike conventional fat burners that rely on dodgy ingredients and caffeine, Burn Lab Pro® is designed for performance and results. There’s zero caffeine and no nasty ingredients that put your body into overdrive.
Instead, you’re getting a potent dose of HMB for muscle protection; ForsLean Coleus forskohlii for appetite regulation and weight loss; BioPerine black pepper extract to rev your metabolism; and GTF chromium to regulate blood sugar.
It’s a muscle-friendly multi-tasker that can boost your performance, reduce fatigue, and tap into fat stores like no other fat burner can. Whether you’re cutting calories and trying to lose weight or slim down for a show, you don’t want to tap into muscle mass—Burn Lab Pro® safeguards you against that.
We can’t deny that burning fat is tough—but Burn Lab Pro® makes it as easy as you can get. Simply pop two capsules 15 minutes before you’re ready to train and let it melt away fat as you power through your workout with more energy and greater intensity.
- Boosts training intensity and calorie burn while preserving lean muscle
- Enhances fat mobilization and breakdown
- Regulates appetite to maximize fat loss potential
- Accelerates recovery to get you back to training faster
What Are Fat Burners?
Most people have heard about fat burners. Although pretty self-explanatory—they’re designed to burn fat—they’re not all created equal, and the way in which they burn fat differs by formula. In general, they’re purported to improve health, enhance performance, and support weight loss, or a combination.
They’re a class of nutritional supplements that can acutely increase fat metabolism or energy expenditure, inhibit fat absorption, boost weight loss, enhance fat oxidation during exercise, and stimulate long-term adaptations that promote fat metabolism 1.
Although each formula is different, fat burners often contain a number of ingredients, each with their own mechanism of action, and have an additive effect when combined. Some of the most common ingredients you’ll see in fat burners include:
- Green tea extract
- Conjugated linolenic acid (CLA)
That said, regardless of how good of a fat burner you’re taking, it’s not designed to replace a good diet and exercise program. If you’re eating healthy and in a way that supports fat loss, a thermogenic or non-thermogenic fat burner is a great way to help with the other aspects of weight and fat loss—metabolism, energy, appetite control, and more.
3 Must-Have Fat Burner Ingredients
If you’re looking for a stim-free fat burner that actually works, there’s a handful of ingredients you’ll want to look for. With Burn Lab Pro, you’re getting all the best ingredients combined for maximum results.
1. Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB)
When it comes to fat loss, most people veer towards cardio as the ultimate way to burn calories and drop unwanted fat. While adding in some cardio is effective, if you’re not doing anything to maintain your muscle mass, why is your body going to keep it?
On top of losing fat, many people will also experience muscle loss during a cut—but it doesn’t have to be that way. If you want to keep your hard-earned gains, you need something to protect them during a caloric deficit. That something is beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB for short).
It supplies a balanced combination of muscle-sparing, muscle-building, and muscle recovery benefits to support the maintenance of lean muscle mass, especially in conjunction with high-intensity training, fasted training, and exercising in a calorie deficit.
HMB is a leucine metabolite that offers anti-proteolytic (anti-catabolic) properties by influencing several compounds involved in protein degradation 2.
Although the exact mechanism of HMB isn’t clear, it’s suggested to minimize skeletal muscle damage while stimulating several pathways involved in muscle growth, including:
- mRNA translation
- Muscle cell proliferation
- Protein synthesis via MAPK/ERK and PI3K/Akt pathways
- Trigger mTOR phosphorylation
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) and growth hormone (GH)
It’s also been shown to promote mitochondrial biogenesis (creation of new mitochondria—the powerhouses of all cells), increase the efficiency of carbohydrates and fat metabolism, and enhance lipolysis 3, 4.
Derived from the root of the Coleus forskohlii plant, forskolin is a powerhouse when it comes to fat loss. Unlike synthetic fat burners that activate your nervous system to boost energy expenditure, forskolin acts directly on the enzyme adenylate cyclase to activate cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and promote fat breakdown and utilization 5.
Essentially, it stimulates the body’s natural thermogenic response to rev metabolism and increases fat store mobilization and utilization 6. In doing so, it’s highly effective for:
- Regulating lipid and glucose metabolism
- Suppressing appetite
- Boosting testosterone levels
- Preserving lean mass and increasing fat-free mass
3. Capsimax Cayenne Pepper Extract
If you’re looking for a natural thermogenic agent, cayenne pepper—or its active component capsaicin—is excellent. Capsaicin is the compound in chili peppers that gives them their characteristic pungency and spice but can also activate the body’s thermogenic response.
Capsaicin is an agonist of transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 (TRPV1), which has been shown to play a key role in regulating several metabolic functions, such as body weight, glucose, and lipid metabolism 7, 8.
Research suggests that capsaicin can increase sympathetic activity, which results in altered energy intake and better appetite regulation, along with increased energy expenditure via non-shivering thermogenesis 9, 10.
On top of that, it has the potential to improve hormonal function and metabolic function and reduce insulin and leptin resistance, all of which contribute to more significant fat burn and better weight management.
How To Choose The Best Fat Burner
If you’re looking for the best fat burner for men, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind when choosing to maximize your results.
- Ingredients: When picking a fat burner, the ingredients should be your priority. Fat burners are notorious for dodgy ingredients that jack up your nervous system and can do a lot of damage in the long term. That’s why you want to ensure you’re taking one with clean, science-backed ingredients that are proven effective.
- Quality: Never compromise on the quality of your supplements. Many fitness products use cheap ingredients and fillers as bulking agents, which means you’re getting more of the “other” stuff than you are pure ingredients. When looking for a brand, opt for one that’s reputable and backed. Burn Lab Pro® delivers effective ingredients in the most advanced forms, all smartly combined for safety, cleanliness, comfort, and spectacular results. It’s FDA-approved and third-party validated, so there’s no unnecessary nonsense here.
- Dosage: What’s on the label should be all you’re getting—and you shouldn’t have to take six capsules to get there. With Burn Lab Pro®, there’s no hiding behind a proprietary blend. Each ingredient is calibrated to a specific dosage to elicit the greatest effect.
- Jeukendrup AE, Randell R. Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism. Obes Rev. 2011;12(10):841-851.
- Durkalec-Michalski K, Jeszka J, Podgórski T. The Effect of a 12-Week Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation on Highly-Trained Combat Sports Athletes: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study. 2017;9(7):753.
- Bruckbauer A, Zemel MB, Thorpe T, et al. Synergistic effects of leucine and resveratrol on insulin sensitivity and fat metabolism in adipocytes and mice. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2012;9(1):77.
- Sun X, Zemel MB. Leucine modulation of mitochondrial mass and oxygen consumption in skeletal muscle cells and adipocytes.Nutr Metab (Lond). 2009;6:26.
- Litosch I, Hudson TH, Mills I, Li SY, Fain JN. Forskolin as an activator of cyclic AMP accumulation and lipolysis in rat adipocytes.Mol Pharmacol. 1982;22(1):109-115.
- Henderson S, Magu B, Rasmussen C, et al. Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2005; 2(2): 54-62.
- Zheng J, Zheng S, Feng Q, Zhang Q, Xiao X. Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: from mechanism to clinical implications. Biosci Rep. 2017;37(3):BSR20170286.
- Leung Capsaicin as an anti-obesity drug.Prog Drug Res. 2014;68:171-179.
- Tremblay A, Arguin H, Panahi S. Capsaicinoids: a spicy solution to the management of obesity?. Int J Obes (Lond). 2016;40(8):1198-1204.
- Saito M, Yoneshiro T. Capsinoids and related food ingredients activating brown fat thermogenesis and reducing body fat in humans. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2013;24(1):71-77.